If you are an experienced Software Engineer with a strong drive to learn new technologies, a passion for creating beautifully designed robust systems, and a taste for taking difficult challenges, this position is for you.
You will be joining our Software team to design and build the core products of the business – our online trading and financial information platforms.
Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- – Brainstorm, design, and develop our software products – including our online platforms, databases, server side applications, client side applications.
- – Build, optimise and maintain high scalability and high availability systems that serve up to millions of users.
- – Collect, process, store and analyse our ever-growing customer and financial data.
- – Build action-enabled, real-time analytics dashboard that play a critical role in our business decisions.
- – Be pro-actively involved in the full Agile/Scrum product development life-cycle – that includes building and deploying in short iterations, analysing data and gaining valuable learnings along the way.
- – You must be an expert in Object-Oriented Programming, while also have some experience in Functional Programming.
- – You must be highly proficient in Java programming language and the Spring / Spring MVC framework.
- – You should be experienced in building RESTful web services.
- – You should be familiar with build and deploy automation tools such as Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Vagrant…
- – You should have experience in Event Driven Programming and message queues based on ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- – You are familiar with concepts of Extreme Programming such as Test-Driven Development, Automated Test, Pair Programming.
- – Having knowledge in the financial market, or the stock market will be a plus (but don’t worry if you haven’t, you can learn all about how to be a successful stock investor after joining us!).
- 13th bonus
- Macbook pro for Dev
- Dynamic, Friendly environment
- “Special benefit” for VNDIRECTers