The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, clarify unclear aspects of requirement, provide input on testability of requirements and reasonable estimation
- Collaborate and engage with the teammates to build effective test design to support developers in implementing and self-testing
Able to assist team to let them do test ticket as well as improve testing skills/mindset
- Develop the automation scripts, training test automation for engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing processes
- Adapt/handle changes within sprint effectively
- 2+ years software testing experience across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Demonstrate experience in test areas: web, mobile app, functional and exploratory testing.
- Experience in translating requirements and acceptance criteria into tests and test scripts.
- Have knowledge about API, database
- Solid understanding of Agile development process, software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on technical skills to implement and maintain automation test
- Ability to collaborate, make questions and communicate directly with colleagues in US (solution-oriented)
- Supportive and team player
- Experience with Agile Testing, Quality Assistance model
- Experience with API testing, performance.
- Experience with programming language such as Java, …
- Familiar with CI tool like Jenkins
- Testing and Agile certificates
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!