- Manage Project Initiation through Closure.
- Create Test plan that covers all the requirement
- Implement and monitor processes for Testing.
- Work with the relevant Project team members to come out with test scenario and steps (scripts) on testing them; including remedy failed test scenario during testing:
– Test Requirements Analysis.
– Test Case Development / Updating.
– Test Data preparation.
– Test Execution and Results logging.
– Test Report
– Defect Analysis & Reporting.
– Re-tests for Fixes.
– Submit testing status updates and Metrics
– Peer Reviews.
- Evaluate testing tools that can help to automate the testing.
- Degree or its equivalent with proven technical knowledge and expertise.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Any AWS / Azure / GCP certification and knowledge will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge on how to plan and conduct the end-to-end testing especially in the Cloud Infrastructure domain
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
- Having testing certification will be advantageous, eg certification from ISTQB, CSTE, CSQA, CQA, etc
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!