The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, clarify unclear aspects of requirement, provide input on testability of requirements and reasonable estimation
- Collaborate and engage with the teammates to build effective test design to support developers in implementing and self-testing
- Perform testing effectively and be able to work with APIs, database
- Able to assist team to let them do test ticket as well as improve testing skills/mindset
- Lead the changes within sprint effectively
- Provide the automation testing approach, effective test strategy and able to build automation framework from scratch
- Develop the automation scripts, train test automation for engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing processes
- Play as a mentor (prefer as a coach) to guide the Agile Testing mindset and techniques as well as automation to less experienced QAs and Scrum teammates.
- 5+ years software testing experience across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Demonstrate experience in test areas: web, mobile app, functional and exploratory testing.
- Have knowledge about API, database
- Solid understanding of Agile development process, software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in translating requirements and acceptance criteria into tests and test scripts.
- Hands-on strong technical skills to develop automation solution and framework, implement and maintain automation tests
- Ability to collaborate, make questions and communicate directly with colleagues in US (solution-oriented)
- Strong problem-solving, supportive and team player
- Experience with Agile Testing, Quality Assistance model
- Experience with API testing, performance.
- Experience with programming language such as Java, …
- Familiar with CI tool like Jenkins
- Testing and Agile certificates
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!