- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the Product IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure proper capacity planning of both Infrastructure and application to meet the running and growing business needs and forecast.
- Developing and implementing IT continuity and high availability processes to meet 99.5% uptime SLA.
- Managing and implementing intrusion detection and penetration and vulnerability testing for custom developed solution.
- Enterprise organization of managing internal security audits and cooperate with other teams during external audit.
- Review and give advice about security, application, system and data architecture with other team’s engineers, data …
- Oversee application activities to ensure the designs meet operations and infrastructure requirements
- Monitor the applicability and effectiveness of the IT/security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures and recommend changes as necessary.
- Provide management direction for the use of security technologies and services including, but not limited to, anti-virus protection, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection and penetration testing.
- Ensures the company’s data remains secure by keeping up to date on the latest cyber security threats and finds ways to guard against them on an organisation-wide scale.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations that apply to systems operations.
- Analyze the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest action.
- Define team members role and duties.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL or HITRUST.
- Programming language: familiar with python/nodejs/Java.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cloud architectures: AWS and Azure
- Having experience with SaaS companies, preferably with AWS
- Understand application architecture microservices and serverless from an infrastructure and operations perspective.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!