- The UI artist is responsible for the design and creation of the game UI elements in the game.
- He/She is also responsible for working closely with the game developers to make sure the assets look good and work as expected in the final game.
- Sketch, color and high quality render stylized icons and assets.
- Receive feedback from directors, game designers, or animators, and edit the UI based on these comments or suggestions.
- High esthetics and design skills
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to hand sketch, draw and paint stylized assets and full compositions.
- Understanding Casual and Hyper Casual mobile games visual trends
- Extraordinary eye for details
- 3+ years of gaming industry experience, working on casual mobile games
- Good communication skills
- English Speaker
- Passion for mobile games
- BA degree in arts and design, animation or computer graphics.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!