- Test planning.
- Professional analysis and clarification of project issues, good Q&A with planner/product owner.
- Implement checklists, test cases, test procedures, test reports, and defect log,…
- Manage and execute tests according to plan, including providing test results based on test status, and test reports.
- Coordinate with other internal development teams to complete the job well.
- Complete tasks assigned on the schedule.
- 3+ years of testing experience or more (API testing, loading testing, performance testing, mobile application testing, etc.)
- Experience in SQL Query: MySQL/SQL Server/…
- Good understanding of various types of testing and test management tools
- Familiar with Desktop and Mobile browsers as well as browser inspector
- Proficiency in English
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Client/Server
- Automation: Selenium, create/write automated test scripts, not just running automated tools
- Preferable for higher level:
- Can manage 2-3 members with strong leadership, collaboration, and presentation skill
- Training skills
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!