KIXEYE is seeking a talented and versatile 2D artist to join their growing art team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition.
You will be able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: web graphics, social media, ad creatives, and posters. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
- Concept and create brand visual identity definition and style guides
- Create assets for marketing campaigns (icons, screenshots, key-art, logos, PR, community, videos, style guides etc).
- Work closely with marketing and game teams to ensure assets are consistent across the board
- Provide creative solutions, concepts and designs for a range of digital media, including website and mobile user-interface (UI) design, social media and online graphics
Required Experience and Skills:
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, working across Photoshop, Illustrator and more
- Great understanding in use of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to design and work within branding guidelines
Nice to Have:
- Experience with UI, 3d modeling & texturing
- An avid gamer, with a passion for excellence in games.
- Catered Lunches.
- Fully Stocked Kitchens with foods and drinks as your desire
- iMac and Macbook provided
- Paid English and Work-out Classes
- Private Health Insurance
- And Much More!