You’ll join in our UI/UX design team and have a chance to participate in real projects: two important projects of the company, customers’ projects and other designing tasks as assigned by your team leader. To be specific, you’re going to have the chance to work or to be trained to work as follows:
- Support in creating UI/UX design asset for prototyping or final development projects of the company and customers;
- Assist in creating slide decks to pitch to Product Teams and Outsourcing Teams;
- Expand experience with desktop publishing /imaging applications (Photoshop, Illustrator) for using in creating graphics optimized for the web;
- Design website;
- Design marketing materials for branding the company.
Working hour: Mon – Fri: 40 hours/ week, flexible working hour.
- Fresh graduate or around 1 – year experience with a bachelor degree in Design, Art or any related fields;
- Strong passion for developing a professional career as a UI/UX designer;
- Positive attitude, can-do spirit, attention to details;
- Creativity, passion for learning more about UI/UX design;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- GREAT Training on job to advance your skills;
- GOOD Internship Allowances: Stable allowance/month + Meats all day + Parties + Parking fee + Free Coffee;
- GREAT Working Experience: Live 40 hours/week in a flexible but strictly professional environment of a company has an association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore;
- PRECIOUS relationship: Take part in our culture, feel the friendliness and find out your expert mentor;
- GREAT START for your career: Opportunity to be a member of Orient family after training.