We are looking for a skilled, resourceful and enthusiastic senior level full stack software engineer to join us in building out our large scale gaming titles.
This role involves a wide variety of technologies across large number of disciplines. You will be expected to jump in and develop strong solutions at scale.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with team members to produce and manage scalable architectures, game features and system improvements
- Take the lead in implementing key systems needed for scale & growth
- Define, identify and resolve performance/stability issues both for the client and their server
- Work with awesome people just as passionate as you on projects they love
- A technology leader, with a proven record of developing and deploying complex software for cloud-based infrastructures
- An engineer who takes initiative and likes to have autonomy
- Hands-on experience with server-side storage/caching engines – Mongo, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, or similar
- Hands-on experience with building and interfacing with RESTful API’s via NodeJS (preferably), Java, Python, or similar
- Experience with native Android/iOS and Unity C# to maintain SDKs & plugins for our latest games
- Familiarity with AWS, EC2, S3, ElastiCache, Cloudwatch
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred
- Strong English language communication skills
- Catered Lunches.
- Fully Stocked Kitchens with foods and drinks as your desire
- iMac and Macbook provided
- Paid English and Work-out Classes
- Private Health Insurance
- And Much More!