KIXEYE is seeking a talented 3D Artist to join their growing art team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high quality in-game assets. You will be pivotal in delivering the look and feel of combat, and working with other artists and the Art Director to create the worlds that will engage and delight our players.
- Manage art quality and pipeline requirements
- Manage content preparation for implementation
- Create high poly sculpts and low poly in-game assets based on art direction and pre-established art style (minimal direction)
- Assist other artists to meet deadlines and manage established schedules
- Create hard surface and organic environment assets
- Build 3D models including texturing and UV-mapping
- Rig, weight, paint, and animate 3D models
- Illustrate, concept, edit and composite 2D and 3D assets
Required Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge using Maya/3DS Max and Photoshop
- 3D modeling hard surface & organic, sculpting, animation, rigging, UV-mapping and PBR texturing, basic 2D concept and compositing experience
- Experience with software such as ZBrush, 3DCoat, and Substance Painter
- Ability to design and work with minimal direction
- Experience modeling and texturing environments, props, and characters
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change
- Ability to work within branding guidelines
- Must be a fast learner, an independent problem solver, and detailed oriented
Nice to Have:
- Strong traditional art and digital painting skills
- Strong aptitude for continuous learning
- Experience with Unity, sprite creation, and UI creation.
- Catered Lunches.
- Fully Stocked Kitchens with foods and drinks as your desire
- iMac and Macbook provided
- Paid English and Work-out Classes
- Private Health Insurance
- And Much More!