The ideal candidate will have an at least basic knowledge of all the 3 main areas of 3D art (environment, character and animation).
- Producing clean topology for a real-time game engine;
- Generating proficient UV mapping and planning texture layouts;
- Working closely with GD/Artist Supervisor to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met;
- Higher proficiency in any of them is to be considered a plus.
- • Knowledgeable in 3D mobile game production
- • Good at 3D Software (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, etc…)
- • Good at Adobe products (PS, AI, etc…)
- • Good at principles of animation
- • Open to feedback and instructions, responsive to requests
- • Self-motivated, stay up to date with the latest technology
- • Passion for games and game production
- • Good team-work ski
Why join GO GAME?
- – We do what we love ^^
- – goGame have FUN!
- – Personal Development with challenging with new projects
- – Environment: Flexible working-hours, Dynamic, Innovative and Friendly