- Work with of Product and design team to help identifying technical risks as well as providing other feedback on UI/UX and questions on product requirements document
- Work with team lead and other team members to break down and estimate technical tasks
- Implement front-end functionalities following design principles and best practices including responsive web design.
- Perform unit test and support Quality Assurance team to make sure your implementation meets the quality requirements from the business.
- Provide timely support or bug fixings for production issues relating to your implementations
- Research and apply latest applicable front-end technologies to your front-end implementation
- English fluently
- 2 years experience in web and API development
- Experience in building RESTFul API using Express or any other NodeJS frameworks.
- Used at least one NoSQL database (MongoDB, RethinkDB, …)
- Working with build tools NPM, Yarn.
- Experience in building the scalable and real-time application.
- Used framework Socket.io is a plus
- Be creative and good at user experiences
- Highly organized driven individual with skills in an agency environment
- Good teamwork and reliability
Free snacks (cookies, candies…), coffee and drink (coke, pepsi …)
Company trips twice per year
Work overtime will get paid with rate x1.5 on Saturday, x2.0 on Sunday, x3.0 on Public Holiday
100% salary during 2 months probation period
Professional working environment in District 1, HCMC
Performance appraisals twice per year
Onsite opportunity in Australia, Europe, US
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to ping me via my email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype hahoainhi to discuss about this position.