- Design mobile solutions that suit the business needs, taking nonfunctional and operational requirements into consideration
- Research new features, analyse requirements, estimate implementation, design software, code reviews, prepare documentation
- Collaborate closely with the product management team to define and design features
- Lead the Android team to deliver the mobile products as required, providing training and mentorship to more junior members of the team
- Work with partners to implement third party technologies
- Contribute to establishing best practices and processes for the Android team
- Identify and resolve incompatibility issues between the wide range of Android versions and devices
- Build features in Android library, tying client code to critical server-side functionality, implementing new features.
- Solve difficult mobile problems, specifically related to improving Android application functionality and speed, while providing a great user experience.
- Work in short-agile-iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments.
- Be hands-on with the QA process, and assist in creating automation and test scripts, while also troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Report to Product Manager
- About 08 years’ experience in software development
- About 02 years’ experience in developing Android based applications and/or products,
- About 02 years’ experience in a management/team lead role.
- About 01 year of experience developing iOS applications is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of the internals of the Android frameworks
- Proficient in Java, C++, and embedded Linux
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid experience in creating and developing automated and unit testing
- Good knowledge in Cryptography/Security is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL is a plus
- Experience integrating with third parties – through APIs or otherwise
- Results oriented with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills when working with external developers
- Excellent written and spoken technical English enough to discuss issues with other teams remotely
- Ability to multi-task and schedule, collaborate with teams, and follow up with team members on actions.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!