- This position will report to Studio Manager
- The senior Unity 3D developer will be responsible for developing the game logic and mechanics using C#.
- He is required to develop rapid prototypes of the game logic and mechanics based on a game design document and implementing the graphic assets, animations and UI elements to deliver a fully working game.
- The Unity 3D developer will develop and manage the games infrastructure and logic. He will also mentor senior developers
- 3 years in C# programming.
- 2 years experience in mobile games development with Unity3D.
- Take full dedication for the role.
- Ability to communicate and manage others.
- Potential for team leader role.
- Gaming industry alumni.
- Computer science graduated.
- Enthusiastic and Creative.
- Passion for video games
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!Khuyen