- To continue to exercise your front-end expertise while learning and delivering integrations and business logic to complete the full stack.
- To contribute to high priority and high visibility products
- To work with Product Owners and UI/UX teams to construct the best possible experience and implementation
- Working in a highly collaborative team environment where you can share your knowledge and learn
- Modular code layouts
- Test Driven Development
- Solid experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable front-ends in modern technologies such as Angular, React, Vuejs.
- Experience in building reusable component libraries
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and web fundamentals (CSS, HTTP, security, performance)
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!