- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities
- Collaborate with the Software Engineer team and Product team to ensure consistent product test cases execution
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts
- Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Provide training and mentoring to test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
- At least 4 years’ work experience in software quality assurance.
- Has 3+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Experience in iOS, Android, Web and API testing.
- Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit
- Flexible Working Environment & Unlimited Vacation
- Healthcare Insurance & Gym/Fitness Membership
- MacBook and monitor provided.
- Open and friendly working environment with unlimited vacation and flexible working hour.
- 13th month salary and annual salary review.
- CFYC gym/fitness membership and Liberty healthcare insurance.
- Birthday celebration, monthly team lunch and dinner.
- PS4 and pool table for recreation. Snacks and drinks at fuel bar.
- Great package for annual company trip.
- Opportunity for exchange working program in the US.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!