- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities
- Collaborate with the Software Engineer team and Product team to ensure consistent product test cases execution
- Design and execute the test case
- Work with developers to analyze and find the root cause of bugs
- Web application validation
- Writing test script
- 2+ years’ work experience in software quality assurance
- Has 1+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, and processes
- Experience in iOS, Android, Web and API testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to read and write technical documents in English
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good learning and research ability.
- Flexible Working Environment & Unlimited Vacation
- Healthcare Insurance & Gym/Fitness Membership
- MacBook and monitor provided.
- Open and friendly working environment with unlimited vacation and flexible working hour.
- 13th month salary and annual salary review.
- CFYC gym/fitness membership and Liberty healthcare insurance.
- Birthday celebration, monthly team lunch and dinner.
- PS4 and pool table for recreation. Snacks and drinks at fuel bar.
- Great package for annual company trip.
- Opportunity for exchange working program in the US.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!