- Deep in 1 specific area (Power BI, ETL design, Visualization, Synapse SQL, Cloudera, Azure, Snowflake etc) or 1/more customers
- Owner of the project (or module in case of large projects) for internal stakeholders (PMO, Principal etc)
- Understands and communicates scope
- Define and document approach and design (code / testing / migration)
- Explain scope / approach / design to customer / internal team as needed
- Define Project detailed tasks
- Define templates / artifacts to be created for tasks (test results, test plan, design doc, requirements doc etc)
- Define task duration and dependencies
- Assign tasks to rest of the team members and monitor progress
- Monitor quality – Review code and unit testing results
- Assists team members on tasks as needed.
- Everything that staff does
- Demonstrate knowledge and real-world experience on Big data technologies. A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- 5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or Postgres.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- For senior data engineers also should have demonstrable experience in
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Good Academic track record preferred
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!