AdStart Media (www.adstartmedia.com) is a technology-driven company active in digital advertising and mobile payments, well-established and rapidly expanding globally. As an international performance network, we are proud to partner with global brands, publishing houses, media buyers and app developers. We are young, fun, collaborative and very social!
At our core, we are a performance driven culture that believes growth comes from the power of meaningful connections. We value given thoughts and opinions to significantly contribute during a rapid expansion period and do meaningful work.
We are looking for an experienced senior-level Data Engineer (AWS Developer) to participate in building and maintaining our new business information system. This system would ingest raw from multiple 3rd party CRM and Online marketing platforms’ APIs/SFTPs, then process these raw through AWS Glue into Clean dumps and Curated databases in order to ensure data integrity.
These databases would need to be appropriately optimized (indexing, partitions, normalization, data types, caching, etc.) for high availability in support of reporting and operations’ processes. Our data schema is a simple snowflake, so this requirement will be simple to meet.
Finally, our BIS also needs to be robust, secured, monitored, and documented. This position will work closely with our Business Analysis and Data Analytics Lead.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Manage and optimize ETL (batch and micro-batch) data from internal/external sources
- Manage and optimize internal data deposits (databases and data lakes)
- Improve data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Other data management tasks as requested by Data Analytics Lead
- English fluency is a must
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Required proficiency in:
+ AWS API Gateway
+ AWS Kinesis
+ AWS CloudWatch
+ AWS SNS
+ AWS Glue
+ AWS Lambda
+ AWS S3
+ AWS RDS
+ AWS EC2 (SFTP/FTP)
+ AWS IAM & VPC setup/administration
+ Languages: PySpark/SQL/Linux Commands
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Must be organized, efficient, and have good attention to details
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products
Must be able to show initiative to get a job done with little/no supervision
- English speaking multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working time
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Premium medical insurance package (option to extend to family members)
- Annual employee’s health-check
- 14 annual leave days and 5 paid sick leave days
- Eligibility for Employee Stock Option Plan
- Annual Performance Review (2 times/year)
- English classes/Toastmasters Clubs
- Various training on soft-skills and best practices
- Annual company trips, year end party and periodic team-building activities