- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies that could be utilized in company.
- Analyze, brainstorm and evaluate applications of newly emerged tools and technology.
- Maintain and extend the current platform, responsible both for the blockchain smart contract and the integration to the client & server side application.
- Document new solutions and maintain the existing one.
- And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- Knowledge of blockchain and smart contracts concepts (especially Ethereum, BSC, NFT), with at least 1 year of experience in develop and deploying production code to mainnet
- At least 3 years of experience in front end & back-end languages (ReactJS & NodeJS preferred)
- Strong cryptography knowledge
- Experience working with system design, architecture, infra system; popular framework for the respective development environment; source version control (Git/Github preferred).
- Maintain a good coding standard, familiar with Test Driven development.
- Understanding of the web development process.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!