We are looking for top quality Engineers, who will help us find innovative ways to implement machine learning algorithms that are the backbone of our products. Your primary focus will be in (1) contributing to the development of our revolutionary predictive models from ideation to deliverables or any step in-between and (2) deepening your understanding of statistical analysis, graph computing, deep learning.
- – Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- – Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming (include data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity, computer architecture, etc.)
- – Experience with OPENCV and image processing.
- – Knowledge of, and interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep learning technology and industry
- – Enjoy Mathematics and Statistics
- – Professional knowledge of at least one programming language. Python is preferred
- – Excellent problem-solving skills
- – Outside-of-the-box thinker
- – Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms is a plus
- – Have experiences with deep learning packages (Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, Theano).
- – Domain knowledge in computer vision is preferred
- – Experience with applied statistics and optimization is a plus
- – Experience in AWS、GoogleCloudPlatform、MicrosoftAzure is a definite plus
- – Research and development in the cloud environment (Amazon, Google, IBM)
- – Presenting complex technical topics in a clear and structured way, ability to moderate discussions, meetings, and projects.
- – English skill for AI researching.a
- Month 13th salary and bonus base on performance
- Salary review: 2 times/ year
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- Company trip each year.
- 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- 14 days of vacation per year