- – gumi Vietnam is a Japanese base IT company strongly focus on making Web & Mobile application.
- – gumi Vietnam is a branch of gumi Japan company established on Oct – 2012.
- – We ‘re strongly focus on making Web & Mobile application, both in out-sourcing and in-house products.
- – Here at gumi Vietnam, we have young, creative, friendly and ambitious people working together and we ‘re still looking for awesome, talented IT geek to join us.
We are looking for experienced Developers with experience in Mobile Developer.
This position will play the primary role to deliver high-quality projects to our customers and to boost our development team to a higher level. This is a key role in achieving further growth and requires a bright, focused and creative mind to do.
- Understanding your team’s product domain, and its customers
- Writing semantic HTML whilst utilising templating languages (e.g. JSX, Jade/Pug)
- Creating re-usable CSS using pre-processors (mostly SCSS)
- Working with NodeJS development tools (eg. Gulp, NPM, Makefiles)
- Writing the right Tests at the right levels (Jasmine, Jest, Selenium)
- Embedding UI libraries correctly (we use our own in-house library similar to Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Ensuring the creation of highly accessible code (W3C WCAG 2.0, ARIA)
- Working with task workflow & continuous integration tools (JIRA Agile, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Managing and maintaining code with Git (ideally Bitbucket)
- – Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- – Month 13th salary.
- – Career path promotional opportunities
- – Bonus base on performance.
- – Bonus project.
- – Review salary 2 times a year.
- – Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- – Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- – Company trip in Japan.
- – iMac is provided for work.
- – 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- – 14 days of vacation per year