- Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
- Write code to implement visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website team, including designers and back-end developers, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Meet tight deadlines as required
Project Coordination & Training
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take part in global training (virtual trainings and documents) for frequent updates, exploring new capabilities
- Good analytical skills
- English: Reading and Writing
- Git knowledge and experience
- Familiar with Scrum development approach
- Detail-oriented, proactive, responsible, enthusiastic, and result-oriented
- Able to work independently and teamwork as well, self-learning and work under pressure
- Organizing and time management
A plus if:
- Experience working with RESTful API or GraphQL, typescript
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long term career path development.
- Participate in company’s monthly events and training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) – fee supported by company.
- 12 annual paid leaves day.
- 13th – month salary based on employee’s performance and business result.
- Allowances: Transportation, Coffee and Phone card according to company’s policy.
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law.
- Company trip and Year – end party.
- Annual health check and Performance review.
- Address: District 1.