- Build and develop web application to support for our company.
- Analyze product requirements and specifications with the team to design and implement backend services & APIs.
- Build and maintain tools that will help us to test, deploy, measure, monitor and scale our applications and infrastructure.
- At least 1 years working with web development.
- Experienced with at least one of PHP frameworks such as Laravel 5, Symfony 3.
- Experienced with RDBMS such as MySQL
- Good knowledge of RESTful API, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, ActiveRecord.
Nice to have (plus point):
- Experience with Facebook Graph API, Instagram, Twitter.
- Experience with puppeteer, crawler and integration testing.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, processing is a plus.
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long term career path development.
- Participate in company’s monthly events and training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) – fee supported by company.
- 12 annual paid leaves day.
- 13th – month salary based on employee’s performance and business result.
- Allowances: Transportation, Coffee and Phone card according to company’s policy.
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law.
- Company trip and Year – end party.
- Annual health check and Performance review.
- Address: District 1.