- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- At least 2 years of experience (Junior/Middle/Senior) in Java development on Linux/Windows platform.
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in Java Application Servers, Database Servers.
- Good understanding of OOP programming, Web services (SOAP/ Restful)
- Acknowledge about Bootstrap, DB relationship, SQL, Firebase
- Good knowledge of containerize (Docker, Kubernetes), AWS, Google Cloud environments.
- Good working attitude, long-term working
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long-term career path development
- Training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) and globally client training
- Company’s monthly activities, company trip
- Challenge your limits in a fast-growing company
- Allowances: Transportation according to company’s policy
- 12 annual paid leave days
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law
- Annual Performance review
- Address: District 1.