- Perform assigned tasks independently
- Understand and analyze user requirement
- Able to use the admin panels in Azure and AWS to spin up VMs
- Able to deploy software to those VMs using our DevOps process (we’ll provide details)
- Able to monitor and troubleshoot the VMs as necessary
- Manage the deployment process
- Work with monitoring software to ensure everything is healthy
- Analyze problems and complete detailed reports
- Daily / Weekly / On-demand report the progress and status of the assigned tasks
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
- Follow up the project and organization and regulations
- 2+ years’ experience working as DevOps
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Linux system
- Experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, Bashshell
- Experience with system monitoring tools (ganglia, VMs monitors)
- Experience with support system (Zendesk, Jira)
- Good English verbal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Self-investigate new knowledge
- Co-operative, careful, meticulous, patient.
- Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem
- Able to work shifts when required
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities