- Collaborate with the development team to architect and implement front-end web application using the latest web
- technologies and frameworks.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and our Design team to develop creative solutions that take into consideration the
- technical, organizational, schedule, and business requirements.
- Integrate with our APIs and those from other 3rd-party, social, and platforms as needed.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. by XOMAD
- Extensive working experience in front-end.
- Experience developing responsive, cross-browser solutions.
- Experience building high performance, reliable, and large-scale web applications is a huge plus
- A motivated, SELF STARTER with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- A quick learner and problem-solver.
- Must get high-quality projects done quickly.
- Can handle multiple projects at the same time, and wear multiple hats.
- Conversational English skills.
- Has an eye for design and details.
- Knowledge in social media is a bonus.
- Company-sponsored Macbook
- Best employee’s opportunity to work in the U.S
- Flexible vacation schedule Flexible work hours
- Office happy hours
- A family of exceptional developers
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!)
- Pay: Competitive, up to $1,500
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Front-end, web developer, UI ninja
- Experience: 2+ years
- Required Travel: 0%