KromLab is the Research & Development entity of XOMAD, one of the oldest influencer marketing agencies in the business. Our Ho Chi Minh based team loves brainstorming over happy hour, lunch breaks with live music, and (totally optional) team workouts. As a part of the XOMAD family, we have worked with Fortune 500 brands, including Unilever, L’Oréal, Nivea, Paul Mitchell, ShowTime, and more to develop effective influencer campaigns. We ensure brands their audiences with creative influencer-generated content that in turn affects real-world sales.
AND NOW WE NEED YOU!
We are building a collaborative activation platform to connect high-profile social media users with Fortune 500 brands, and deliver effective authentic content to target market demographics. We are looking for a QC/QA Engineer to join our team based in Ho Chi Minh. You will be participating in the quality assurance of our core products while working closely with the QA Manager and other QA developers and analysts to design and implement QA tests for new features and improve existing ones.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Ensure test procedures are updated to match application functionality for each release.
- Work with QC/QA Manager to update data sets as necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with Product Manager and Software Engineers to ensure software quality and performance.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- 1- 2 years of recent testing experience with large-scale customer facing websites or mobile apps.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies (white/black box, regression, load, performance), tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience identifying and separating defects between front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience with BrowserStack, NewRelic.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED is a must
- Conversational English skill is a must
PLUS POINTS FOR
- Have worked on an Agile team and is familiar with Scrum and Jira
- Knowledge of JMeter, Selenium Web Driver
- Experience with automation testing
- Have or in the process of earning ISTQB certificate
- Pay: Up to $1,000
- Opportunity to be onsite in US
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Office happy hours
- A family of exceptional developers
- Casual office environment
- Pay: Up to $1,000
- Employment Type: Full time
- Job Type: QC/ QA Engineer, Tester
- Experience: 1+ years
- Required Travel: 0%