- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Ability to operate a wide variety of cloud services (we use Google Cloud) and Configuration Management (Saltstack).
- Experience in setting-up, operating and maintaining Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
- A motivated, SELF STARTER with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Can handle multiple projects at the same time, and wear multiple hats
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Conversational English skills are a must.
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Office happy hours
- A family of exceptional developers
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!)
- Pay: Competitive, up to $2,000