HSC is looking for an inquisitive and innovative computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer are responsible for front end web architecting and implementing, ensuring the responsiveness of the company web applications. This role works closely with internal business users, vendors and other IT teams to ensure the value created through the utility and warranty of the applications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Designing overall architecture of the web application.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and technologies.
- Maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Maintaining quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Working with Graphic Designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Working with other IT teams such as infrastructure and operation to ensure system stability.
- Working with Head of Development and Digital Transformation Manager to design and launch new front-end features.
- Fulfilling other tasks assigned by Head of IT.
- At least 2 years experience in software development and/or systems management.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, ethodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures.
- Experienced in requirements management, use case and modeling tools.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (Ex:.NET, Java, PHP,…)
- Experienced with front-end programming technologies (Ex: AngularJS, ReactJS…)
- Experienced with several DB technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL,…
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN is a plus.
- Knowledge of current trends in SDLC such as DevOps, Containerize, Cloud is a plus.
- Having ability to research, provide presentation, provide demo of new technology is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- Competitive salary, good working environment and benefit packages.