1. Manages liaison relationship between business and IT:
- Develops and maintains the close relationship between business and IT, contributes to the alignment between business needs and IT services provided
- Communicates with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise and explains services to clients of all management levels to ensure they have a clear understanding of IT roles, processes, and activities
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
2. Defines and maintains business requirements:
- Analyzes business needs utilizing a structured requirements process including gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes
- Tracks the status of business requirements (including all rejected requirements) throughout the project life cycle and manage the approval of changes to requirements
- Contributes in the Business Case development and presentation including business impact analysis (BIA)
- Identifies, captures requirements for business processes and their integrations
- Assists in conducting the change proposals
- Assists in categorizing and prioritizing the business requirements for supporting
3. Involves in Design solution components:
- Develops functional, system and program specification from the business requirements
- Involves in the design solution phase to ensure that the design package cover all business requirements including SLAs and OLAs
- Involves in the business processes modeling, design, analysis and improvement
4. Involves in Solution transition:
- Reviews test plans to ensure that all business scenarios are covered
- Involves in the testing process to ensure that developed solutions provide the desired business outcome
- Conducts the transition documents including operational support and guidelines
- Organizes necessary training to end-users and operation team to ensure that they use and operate the solution correctly
5. Supports in operating solution:
- Identifies and asses the critical impact of incident/problem from business perspective
- Assists in investigating and diagnosing incident/problem using relevant business understanding
6. Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- At least 5 years experience in software development and/or systems management and 3 year experience in business analysis
- Experience in financial service, especially securities brokerage & trading
- Strong business and systems analysis skills
- Strong in requirements management, business case/user case development
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills
- Experience in process modeling techniques and methods, e.g. BPMN language
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly, user-friendly language, delivers informative, and well organize presentations
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Competitive salary, good working environment and benefit packages.