We are looking for a Full Stack Senior .NET Web Developer to join develop a totally new software product for our clients.
Minimum Required Skills
The candidate for the Full Stack .Net Developer must have a solid understanding of common design principals associated with SQL, C#, MVC, JQuery, HTML 5, Less/Sass CSS, Bootstrap. The candidate must further possess the following skills and features:
- Senior level skill set relating to optimized SQL transaction definition to develop quality and performing SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Senior level skill set in developing C# code, optimized for enterprise level applications within cloud hosted environments (Azure)
- Excellent understanding of when and how to implement common language patterns
- Work using, and provide guidance on web standards and best practices (semantic markup, security, accessibility, unobtrusive scripting, multi-lingual applications, etc.).
- Ability to analyze existing applications as well as user requirements, to be self-sufficient in development.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure services, configuration and tuning for web-based applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Entity Framework.
- Experience with Version Control (TFS) and Issue Tracking (Jira) programs.
- Strong aptitude for user interface design and usability
- Unit testing/test-driven development background
- Strong written and oral communication and documentation skills
- Excellent time management, adaptability, and strong attention to detail
- Good English communication in both verbal and writting
- Experience working with US based corporation
- Health Information Technology understanding
- Experience with WebAPI
- iOS Application Development experience
- Android Application Development experience
- SQL server 2008+ (including complex stored procedures): 5 years
- C#: 7 years
- HTML, CSS: 5 years
- MVC: 3 years
- Upgrading salary 1 time/year or when you have excellence achievement
- Working 5 days/week , from Monday to Friday , off on Saturday and Sunday
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Support sport cost for team building activities.(badminton, football,..)
- Social insurance follow Vietnam’s law
- Free snacks & beverages