We are looking for experienced .NET Developers to join our development team. You will be responsible to develop web applications using .NET framework.
Working location: Da Nang, Vietnam – and even Honolulu, Hawaii (US) as well at DataHouse Consulting!
Your responsibilities include:
- Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Proven experience as a developer with .NET Core, Asp.NET, GIT, CI/CD with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Our benefits: Detailed benefits are available here: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/
1. We comply with market standards of having these benefits: 13th salary, lunch allowance, transportation allowance, at least 12 days of annual leave, summer company trip, healthcare packages, and training opportunities.
2. What makes us different from other companies:
- A Western-influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
- A truly caring culture where we are putting people first.
- Using “You” & “I” as English is our main language used in our work environment.
- An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time with your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
- Indoor and outdoor sports events
- You want to earn a certificate or attend training? We are here to help you with unlimited learning costs.
- Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
- Does that mean we don’t care about Vietnam, where we are living? No, in fact, we are having interesting plans for our country.