DataHouse Asia is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
More insights about us:
- Our People & Culture: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/
- Work with us: https://datahouse.asia/career/
Our benefits: Detailed benefits are available here: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/
1. We comply with market standards of having these benefits: 13th salary, lunch allowance, transportation allowance, at least 12 days of annual leave, summer company trip, healthcare packages, and training opportunities.
2. What makes us different from other companies:
- A Western-influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
- A truly caring culture where we are putting people first.
- Using “You” & “I” as English is our main language used in our work environment.
- An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time with your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
- Indoor and outdoor sports events
- You want to earn a certificate or attend training? We are here to help you with unlimited learning costs.
- Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
- Does that mean we don’t care about Vietnam, where we are living? No, in fact, we are having interesting plans for our country.
|.NET Developer||DataHouse Asia Da Nang||Salary: Negotiable|
|Salesforce Developer||DataHouse Asia Da Nang||Salary: Negotiable|
|Angular Front-end Web Developer||DataHouse Asia Da Nang||Salary: Negotiable|