- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Others Tasks are assigned by Technical Manager
Skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Having +1 years full-time working experience with C# or .NET framework for web-development
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices
- Strong experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server.
Nice to have:
- Have experience with Scrum/Agile working model
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS.
- Good at analyzing & problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Open-mindedness and adaptability
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
- Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals and Process
- Software Requirements
- Computer programming
- Object-oriented Design
- Attractive salary, insurance and benefits package.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Tekmedi’s birthday, Year-end party…
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more days with 3 working years.
- Performance review one a year.
- Annual bonus – 13th month salary, Yearly bonus – based on employees and company business performance.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Cover medical, social, unemployment insurance as well as personal income tax