- Lead Project Managers team and drive cross-team activities & delivery leads to optimize smooth delivery pipelines.
- Drive projects with a business focus to achieve client’s success.
- Engage and build good & brokering relationship with stakeholders to foster high client satisfaction.
- Provide strategic consultation and leadership on overall planning, prioritization, execution and delivery of projects by establishing business priorities and advising on options, risks, costs versus benefits.
- Consult and monitor product delivery map and critical path to monitor project progress.
- Identify and track interdependencies across projects – and use this information for business planning.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering Leadership to groom and maintain the product backlog and resolve roadblocks.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and coach the teams to follow Agile/Scrum best practices
- Stay current on technology industry topics with ongoing education, through readings, webinars, trainings, workshops, etc.
- Assisting with internal and external team communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information
- Partner with multiple key business and technology stakeholders, striking a good balance between clients and teams.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across projects to teams.
- A bachelor degree from an accredited college or university is required. Relevant background in a technology is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership position.
- Established experience in successfully leading Agile product delivery teams.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in transforming teams through process improvement, performance management, realignment and hiring to achieve higher performance levels.
- Strong presentation, communicative, mentoring and decision-making skills.
- High energy level to oversee multiple projects and get works done at a time. Comfortable to work with ambiguity and in fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Having a good leadership team
- Good working environment physically and mentally
- Pay good salary, bonuses and good benefits
All Kyanon Digital official staff are entitled to the following company benefits upon their successful completion of their working period:
- – Working in a dynamic, technological environment
- – Opportunities to work in a real Agile environment
- – Training and development (Soft-skills, Technical skills, English skills)
- – 13-month salary
- – Extra bonus based on performance/seniority/position
- – Performance Review to adjust salary and title/position (at least once a year)
- – Health check annually
- – Company trip annually
- – Team building quarterly, Team bonding monthly
- – Free parking, various type of music activities, food & beverages, …
- – Gift on special days like birthday, Tet holiday
- – Social/health/unemployment insurance
- – Annual leave/compassionate leave
- – Sick leave/hospitalization leave
- – Paternity/child care leave (when applicable)
- – Others