We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals, ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Look for good candidates for the hiring need.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Bachelors in Human Resources Management or English or a related field.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Good relationships with IT community (have many relations with PM, Developers, QA,…).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong convincing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Work Places: Da Nang, Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.