- Working with information system (testing software, programming software, …).
- First working year (about 6 9 months working in Japan for OJT program)
- Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
- Foreign language: Japanese and English (04 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- Can work under high pressure
- Age: under 30 years old.
- Graduated College or University in Information Technology or relevant major.
- Experience: At least 01 year.
- Experience in working with information systems (software) on OS capable of performingbasic operations on Windows & LinuxOS, Database able to read and write data with SQLCommand using Oracle’s DB or SQL server.
- Salary by negotiation.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance accordance with the law.
- Holidays and annual leave in accordance with the law.
- Other remuneration policies: Lunch allowance, project allowance, PVI Care insurance, health check-up, outing trip, year-end bonuses based on business situation, pay rise yearly.