- – Perform hardware and software installations
- – Troubleshoot and determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, network, user access, etc.) and advise on appropriate action
- – Other User’s computer support
- – Test and evaluate new technology
- – Other duties as assigned- Understand and apply the policies where needed.
- – Computer Science, Engineering, Network and/or related field graduates.
- – At least 3 years of experience in IT support- Good understanding of IT equipment- Experience with Microsoft Windows systems (Linux is a plus)
- – Experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure, network routing and Internet connection technologies
- – Ability to analyze problems and troubleshoot
- – Ability to follow procedures and report on activity
- – Ability to communicate in English is preferred
- – Good understanding of data security concepts and especially data confidentiality.
- Above market remuneration, private comprehensive healthcare, 15 paid leave days per annum Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position Company trip, employee wellness benefits (kids creche, yoga classes, large dedicated staff social