- – Perform hardware and software installations
- – Troubleshoot and determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, network, user access, etc.) and advise on appropriate action
- – Other User’s computer support
- – Other duties as assigned
- – Understand and apply the policies where needed.
- – Computer Science, Engineering, Network and/or related field graduates.
- – 1~2 years of experience in IT support- Good understanding of IT equipment
- – Experience with Microsoft Windows systems (Linux is a plus)
- – Experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure, network routing and Internet connection technologies
- – Ability to analyze problems and troubleshoot
- – Ability to follow procedures and report on activity
- – Ability to communicate in English is preferred
- – Good understanding of data security concepts and especially data confidentiality.
- Above market remuneration, private comprehensive healthcare, 15 paid leave days per annum
- Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position
- Company trip, employee wellness benefits (kids creche, large dedicated staff social)