Odyssey Resources (www.odyssey-resources.com) is an Australian-owned company providing a wide-range of Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping Services to companies located throughout Australia and Vietnam. We continue to experience huge business growth, and we are looking for experienced Programmer who will be able to perform main tasks as below:
- – Design, develop and maintain website, internal web application or other programs.
- – Develop tools to help improving internal processes.
- – Work closely with the IT Manager and other members of Development Team, as well as Operations Team.
- – Follow industry best practices (security / code optimization).
- – Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or equivalent.
- – Technical skills (*must*):
- • Experience with an Object Oriented Language, PHP is preferred
- • Experience working with SQL (MySQL or other) Databases
- • Have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery
- • Able to write clean, modular, robust and documented code
- • Able to communicate in English
- – Technical skills (*is a plus*):
- • Experience in .NET and integration with external providers APIs
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Access database
- – Personal skills:
- • Passionate, curious and innovative
- • Can work in team and independently
- • Stay positive, and have high team working spirit.
- Above market remuneration, private comprehensive healthcare, 15 paid leave days per annum
- Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position
- Company trip, employee wellness benefits (kids creche, yoga classes, large dedicated staff social)