- Perform hardware and software installations
- Troubleshoot and determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, network, user access, etc.) and advise on appropriate action
- Other User’s computer support
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and apply the policies where needed.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Network and/or related field graduates.
- 3~4 years of experience in IT support
- Good understanding of IT equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows systems (Linux is a plus)
- Experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure, network routing and Internet connection technologies
- Ability to analyze problems and troubleshoot
- Ability to follow procedures and report on activity
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
- Good understanding of data security concepts and especially data confidentiality.
- Above market remuneration, private comprehensive healthcare, 15 paid leave days per annum
- Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position
- Company trip, employee wellness benefits (kids creche, yoga classes, large dedicated staff social