Your role will be on developing the e-commerce platform for the business. However, there is also the opportunity to work on the Fintech aspect provided that you successfully complete courses in AML and Data Privacy. Working hours are flexible as long as work is completed.
* Develop Back End services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Microservice architecture in AWS.
* Taking ownership of the software you build, from analysis to production and support.
* Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications.
* Ensure work performed to comply with coding and security standards, and corporate process.
* Perform quality assurance activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review.
* 1 year and above experience building cloud-hosted software.
* Strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
* Knowledge of writing RESTful APIs.
* Working knowledge of JPA.
* Working knowledge of AWS.
* You have ambition and a hunger for growth and development.
Bonus to have:
* Knowledge of Go is a plus.
* Experience in Microservice architecture.
* The salary displayed is indicative. The actual salary is dependent on experience and time commitment.
* NDA and IP Agreement will need to be signed before conducting duties.
* Know Your Employee (KYE) checks will be conducted upon successful job offer. You will be required to take a picture of your government ID, selfie and proof of address.
Please attach CV and state whether you are applying for part time or full time and expected salary.