* Develop Mobile App to meet key business objectives.
* Identify, build and own reusable React Native components.
* Extend and improve our mobile experiences and design systems, ensuring consistency across products and platforms.
* Collaborate to create a codebase that will be a joy to work in for years to come
* Work with product to understand requirements and recommend implementation approaches
* At least 2 years of React Native development experience
* Willingness to work diligently and energetically in a completely unfamiliar tech stack when needed
* Apps on the App / Play Store and code in Github are a plus
* Experience with both native iOS and native Android development is a plus
* The salary displayed is indicative. The actual salary is dependent on experience and time commitment.
* NDA and IP Agreement will need to be signed before conducting duties.
* Know Your Employee (KYE) checks will be conducted upon successful job offer. You will be required to take a picture of your government ID, selfie and proof of address.
* Free Grammarly Premium Subscription will be provided.
Please attach CV and state whether you are applying for Part-time or full time and expected salary.