* Develop our new iOS application
* Build beautiful, exact UIs that meet the highest standard of fit and finish
* Collaborating with the design team to define app features
* Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications
* Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
* Proven experience as an iOS developer
* Proficient in Swift and solid understanding of mobile application architecture, including MVVM/MVP/VAPOR/RIBs
* Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
* Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines
* Experience in unit and UI testing
* Experience with push notifications
* Experience using Jira and Git are a plus
* Development experience with other mobile platforms (e.g., Android) are a plus
* The salary displayed is indicative. The actual salary is dependent on experience and time commitment.
* NDA and IP Agreement will need to be signed before conducting duties.
* Know Your Employee (KYE) checks will be conducted upon successful job offer. You will be required to take a picture of your government ID, selfie and proof of address.
Please attach CV and state whether you are applying for Part time or Full time and expected salary.