- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- Make daily brief.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
* NDA and IP Agreement will need to be signed before conducting duties.
* Know Your Employee (KYE) checks will be conducted upon successful job offer. You will be required to take a picture of your government ID, selfie and proof of address.
Please attach CV and cover letter.