- – Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- – Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- – Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- – Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- – Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- – Provide timely solutions
- – Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- – Provide support and documentation
- – Others Tasks are assigned by Technical Manager
Skills and experiences:
- – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- – Minimum 1 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing
- – Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- – Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- – Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- – Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required. Nice to have:- Knowledge of SCRUM
- – Experience on test tools
- – Automation Test
- – Communication
- – Organized, Proactive, and Results Driven
- – Problem Solving
- – End User Empathy & Understanding of Business Strategy
- – Adaptability
- – Ability to Carry a Meeting and Make Deals
- – Team Player & Great Attitude
- – Eagerness to Learn
- – Sixth Sense
- – Knowledge Sharing and Mentoring
- – Unit testing- System testing
- – Black box testing
- – Load testing
- – User acceptance testing (UAT)
- – Scalability testing
- – Attractive salary and benefits package.
- – Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Tekmedi’s birthday, Year-end party…
- – Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more days with 3 working years.
- – Performance review one a year.
- – Annual bonus – 13th month salary, Yearly bonus – based on employees and company business performance
- .- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- – Cover medical, social, unemployment insurance as well as personal income tax