- – gumi Vietnam is a Japanese base IT company strongly focus on making Web & Mobile application.
- – gumi Vietnam is a branch of gumi Japan company established on Oct – 2012.
- – We ‘re strongly focus on making Web & Mobile application, both in out-sourcing and in-house products.
- – Here at gumi Vietnam, we have young, creative, friendly and ambitious people working together and we ‘re still looking for awesome, talented IT geek to join us.
We are looking for experienced Developers with experience in Mobile Developer.
This position will play the primary role to deliver high-quality projects to our customers and to boost our development team to a higher level. This is a key role in achieving further growth and requires a bright, focused and creative mind to do.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 01 years of working experience in Android/IOS development
- Strong knowledge of Swift and the iOS SDK and of Java and the Android SDK
- Experience in handling the performance and memory of mobile apps.
- Have a good mindset on UI/UX design for mobile app.
- Good knowledge of modern OO patterns, techniques and concepts
- Knowledge about networking protocol (HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, NAT, STUN…), Server-client communication via REST APIs is an advantage
- Experienced with third-party libraries.
- Practical experience with TDD, ATDD, BDD, formal code reviewing and other agile methodologies is a big plus
- Good at English communicate skills
- Good logic thinking and able to learn new technologies quickly
- High responsible in work, proactive, self-organized.
- Good git flow knowledge.
- Month 13th salary and bonus base on performance
- Salary review: 2 times/ year
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- Company trip each year.
- 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- 14 days of vacation per year