- Manage the servers, add new ones, update and troubleshoot the current ones.
- Monitor the servers.
- Write the scripts of daily operation.
- Write technical documents, enhance and improve the daily operations and business structure.
- Take other assignments.
- Familiar with Linux, system commands in specific.
- Good understanding of the network and troubleshooting skill.
- Familiar with installation and operations of MySQL, Redis and other relational databases.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining of Nginx, Apache and other basic web services.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux Operating System.
- Strong accountability. A good team player with the ability to work under pressure and on the night shift.
- Certification of RHCE, CCNA would be advantageous.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!